March 03, 2010

The Glutton Extraordinaire!

Photo by mugsy

That would be my superhero name if I were one. My costume would consist of control-top undies and an ever-forgiving wrap dress.

My superpowers would be that I could eat anything I want and not be hindered by health concerns. I would be powered by the sheer flavour of things! I would be able to eat my way through a 10 course meal and not bat an eyelid. People would lay the best dishes at my table! Chefs would quiver at the sight of me! I would be able to get into any restaurant I wanted and screw the waiting list!!!

...or I could just become a food critic.

How about you? What superhero would you be?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2010 at 5:42 PM , Anonymous Awesome Girl said...

i all ready am a superhero maybe you have heard of me... Awesome Girl... and the only super power i have is that i'm awesome 24/7!!!

LOL!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home