August 15, 2011

Dear Sean

P8136508

Note: This might get mushy. If you are squeamish, then look away.

Happy birthday! First of all, thank you for being my other half. For being the brulee to my creme, the butter to my veggies, the salt to my caramel. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that you make me better. Thank you for providing me the sense of security to allay my worries and anxieties, and dealing with my neuroticism on a regular basis.

I hope that in your 25th year of life - no longer in your early twenties, you're now in your mid-twenties, feel old! - you find contentment. I would wish you happiness, but we all know that with every high, there is a low, so I hope that you find that happy medium, cause that - to me - is where nirvana lies. And I hope that there's no Courtney Love either. (Admit it, you laughed at that bad joke.)

Happy birthday, love.

I love you.

Love,

Tams.

P/S For everyone else who is reading, yes that is a Dice Cake Pop. What can I say? Sean likes his dice.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 16, 2011 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Mel said...

Awwww - mushy musy! Happy birthday Mr Sean.

 
At August 16, 2011 at 2:25 PM , Anonymous KayB said...

Wicked cake pop!! Happy Birthday other half!

 
At August 16, 2011 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Cate said...

Happy Birthday Mr. IM!!

 
At August 19, 2011 at 11:02 AM , Blogger sugarpuffi said...

nawww happy birthday Mr. Sean! and what is that awesome dice looking thing you're eating there?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home