January 05, 2012

The Christmas 2011 Recap

PC257571

I have committed food blogger FAIL. Usually, when there are occasions like Christmas that have lots and lots of delicious food, I am extremely snap-happy. This year though, I was *ahem* distracted by babies, and so you have seen the only food shot that I managed to get.

So much for being a food blogger first haha.

Anyway, back to the Christmas recap.

PC257572

As usual, there are presents spilling out from under the tree. While looking at it, I did briefly have a thought that in the Christmas fairytales, that's probably how Christmas trees come about. They are borne, fully decorated, out of a sea of presents.

Of course, Christmas isn't Christmas without a bit of DIY, which Sean decided to sit out and let his mother handle, haha.

PC257575

Too many cooks may spoil the broth, but you can't have too many spectators, it seems.

And....

Here's what I got distracted from the food by:

PC257596

We got Sean's nephew a tuxedo bib to match Sean's tux tee! :D:D

I know it's cheesy, but I love the whole matchy matchy thing with babies.

Untitled

HOW CUTE IS HE???????

And although I was quite fixated on taking photos of the cute baby, I did participate in other Christmas activities too.

PC257623

Boulé, or Pentaque, or Bocce or whatever you like to call it, is very much like lawn bowling to me.

PC257625

Basically what you do is throw this little wooden ball thing, and then try to bowl your metal ones as close to it as you can. You can do all sorts of things like knock your team mates' balls closer, or knock the opposing team members' balls away. That sort of thing. It was my first time playing, and I found it really close to ten-pin bowling. It seems that the lower you can go, the better the movement because there's no bouncing off the grass getting in your way.

Anyway, that was the very quick Christmas recap of 2011! I had a very relaxing Christmas, which was great since I've had a stressful year.

How about you? How was your holidays?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 6, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute baby! Hope you have an amazing 2012 Tammi!

 
At January 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM , Blogger sugarpuffi said...

omg thats A LOT of presents! and such a cute baby

 
At January 10, 2012 at 1:37 PM , Blogger muppy said...

kids bring back christmas! looks like a great celebration and yes very very cute!

 
At January 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM , Anonymous Sara - Belly Rumbles said...

I didn't take pics of food this year either. My problem was everyone was aksing me why, hey I was just having a good time :) Gorgeous bubs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home