May 22, 2011

Phood Photography with Penelope Beveridge

Layout
Layout
Layout
Layout

The Black Friday Food Styling and Photography class was just insanely good. I left with my mind brimming with knowledge to digest, and this urge to immediately cook something just so that I can start styling and shooting it!

I also met two lovely bloggers there - the lovelies Martyna from the Wholesome Cook and Erin, from the Food Mentalist. We need to get together soon and style some food girls!!! =)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger sugarpuffi said...

omg u lucky! i always wanted to do a food photography course! ur photos looks wonderful even before u attended :)

 
At May 25, 2011 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

@sugarpuffi: aww, thanks! Next time something like that comes up I'll let you know and we can go together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home