April 04, 2010

Junk in the Trunk

Image by mauricesvay

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been busy moving house, and it's absolutely killing me that I don't have a useable kitchen at the moment. Everything's in boxes and I think that I've actually run out of space in my kitchen!! =(

Seeing as how it's a public holiday (Easter long weekend in Australia), there aren't many healthy alternatives if you don't have a kitchen. Which I don't at the moment. So it's been pizza and burgers, and as much as I appreciate junk food once in awhile, I just can't take it anymore!! What I would give to have rice and veg at the local hawker's in Singapore!!

I miss hawker food like you can't imagine.

I miss late night hawker food even more.

I NEED VEGETABLES!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 7, 2010 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Ying said...

I bet you miss me too. That and eating with me. (: There's this great place that I want to try out with you come July.

Can't wait to see you! (:

 
At April 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What kind of food? Found Char Siew Rice the other day..can't tell you how good it felt..

 
At April 16, 2010 at 4:49 AM , Blogger Ying said...

Western/ Italian. Looks great with their set meals. OM NOM NOM! Miss you muchies babe. Can we skype soon pls? (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home