February 05, 2012

Bedlam Bar+Food, Glebe

Untitled

Just a quick post because I didn't have my camera on me that day! iPhone to the rescue!

Working on Glebe Pt Road has it's perks, and it seems that Bedlam Bar is one of them! The guys from work organized a gathering there, and their $10 menu caught my eye. Theoretically, it's a great idea and one of the guys I work with said that the food's been getting good. With a recommendation like that and the words Pork Belly on the menu, I couldn't resist.

The result? They were moist and tasty, and the cracklin' was rockin'! Considering that it's pork belly, the portioning was not too bad. I love that it's a great sample size - I can imagine a group ordering a variety and getting to try a little bit of everything. Not quite a full meal, but great as bar food.

If you really want to make it a meal, then you can always add this

IMG_0256

The Rosemary Fries ($6) were simple, but did the job. Tasty, moreish, great for sharing.

Told you, great bar food.

More next time when I go back with my camera!

We ate at:

Bedlam Bar + Food
(02) 9660 6999
University Hall
2-12 Glebe Point Road
Glebe, NSW 2037

Bedlam Bar + Food on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM , Anonymous chocolatesuze said...

omgs pork belly! $10 is awesome!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM , Anonymous lateraleating said...

Can't get much better than pork belly on a stick!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 8:46 PM , Anonymous Tina@foodboozeshoes said...

With crackling?! Win! Last I was here I had an average steak... but you seem to have chosen better

 
At February 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Suze: I had to have it once I saw it on the menu. The portion is on the small side, but very satisfying.

lateraleating: Perfect for the after-work munchies.

Tina: I didn't really notice steak on the menu - maybe the chef has changed? I heard that the food used to be pretty average.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home