April 04, 2013

Kiama, Part 1

I haven't forgotten you, I promise! How has your long weekend been? It's been a great Easter for me, and it all kicked off with a short holiday to Kiama.

IMG_2529

IMG_2537
IMG_2538

I'm not quite the outdoorsy kind of girl, but I must say that Kiama has been idyllic. I've had a fantastic time strolling by the water, sampling the local cafes, and trying out some night photography!

Kiama 2

What do you think?

I also really liked the quaint Scoops Ice Creamery, even if the service was slow. The ice cream though, was delicious!!! Just what I needed on a hot day.

How about you? What did you get up to over the Easter long weekend?

black Rock Cafe on Urbanspoon

Scoops Ice Creamery and Cafe on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 4, 2013 at 3:38 PM , Blogger muppy said...

its an amazing photo, kinda eerie...!

 
At April 5, 2013 at 1:55 AM , Anonymous Christine @ Cooking Crusade said...

Looks like you had a great Easter! I love that night time shot, it looks fantastic! Mmmm yum that ice-cream looks pretty good, esp for sweltering heat too :D

 
At April 17, 2013 at 11:20 PM , Anonymous Mountbatten PR said...

Wow! That's an amazing night-time photograph you took... good work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home