November 27, 2010

These are a few of my flavour-ite things


Just a light post for the weekend...

This is absolutely nuts!! I am a professed bacon lover and even I think this is crazy (and a part of me wants to try it). I found this on Craftgossip, and naturally I followed the link to the shop website. They've got an entire bacon themed section!!! They even have things like bacon flavoured jelly beans (in a stylish bacon looking tin of course), bacon flavoured lip balm...and a whole host of other things.

It's like my fantasies coming true in a carnival-funhouse-mirror kind of way. I LIKE!

Did I mention that I actually have bacon-flavoured salt in my cupboard? hehe.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At November 27, 2010 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Cate said...

I saw a post recently that had ice cream and chocolate covered bacon!!!!! If I run across it again I will send you the link!!!!!

 
At November 27, 2010 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Gourmet Getaway said...

OMG!! That is a truely disgusting thought. I can't imagine that someone actually sat down and said, "I think I will make a tablet that dissolves to taste like a bacon drink." Too weird!

 
At November 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM , Blogger msihua said...

BACON MINTS??? I WANT!! I love bacon.. lols.. I can't imagine this.. bacon water.. may be good for flavouring?? lols

 
At November 29, 2010 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Anna said...

That's crazy!!! :P

 
At November 29, 2010 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cate: Ooh I like ice cream and bacon, so it should be good.

Gourmet Getaway: Isn't it scary what people will come up with?

msihua: Haha, maybe we can smoke the water and use it as some sort of smoky bacon stock.

Ladybird: I want to be in the room when they thought that one up.

 
At December 3, 2010 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Ying said...

I like bacon too. But bacon-flavoured water? That's quite..er..odd..

But I think that bacon salt would be yummy. Never tried it before! Lol!

 
At December 6, 2010 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ying: the way I see it, you have chicken flavored water (stock), so why not bacon flavored water!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home